I spent Saturday putting up the Christmas Trees around the house! That is quite an undertaking when you have 4 trees. Thank goodness I had a handful of helpers to assist
Cassie's Tree
This pink tree was given to Cassie by her Grandma Kathy a few years ago, it is filled with all kinds of pink ornaments and looks great in her room.
Camryn's Tree
This is the first year for Camryn's purple tree, a gift from Grandma Kathy last year. It is decorated with Purple lights and silver ornaments.
Daddy's Tree
Daddy also go his own tree from G-ma Kathy last year, although this one could techincally be for us all! Behold the Iowa Hawkeye Tree!
Mommy's? Tree
Not sure this one is mine, but it is my favorite, decorated in white and red lights, with the white twinkling. The ornaments are a wonderful mixture of things from Anthony and I's childhood right up to our first ornament, Babies First Christmas and things we have collected as a family!
And last but not least the 5th tree in the house.
This amazing little gem was a gift from my mom when Cassie was just a baby. It is so perfect for letting the kids play, and re-decorate. Plus when they outgrow it it, I will have a cute button tree without any of the ornaments.







4 comments:
Those are cute! It's very ambitious to put up four trees!
I love that fabric tree! I would love to know where she got it from! They look great!!
jlr
Love all of you trees!
The button tree is from Hallmark!
Post a Comment