Monday, March 23, 2009

You know it is spring when...

the sounds you hear ringing through the neighborhood is that of the revving engines of the 4-wheelers. My neighbor and I know it is spring when suddenly we are home alone with all the kids and our husbands spend their time in the garages and online ordering parts. You might think this would get annoying and it can when the most I see of my husband in a day is his lime green machine tearing up the street and back, but for someone in our family it is the most exciting time. Cassie has a true love for the 4-wheeler that is quite adorable. Last weekend she got to ride Daddy's out at a friends house

and then come home and get hers ready for the year. Here she is doing some riding and some tinkering to make sure everything it working right
.



I wish I had gotten a shot of her gassing up, she put her gas in each tire of her 4-wheeler!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! ha ha!