First off thanks to our great friends Megan and Pat. The cupid brought Cassie a hopper for Valentine's day. You will see it is a hit, Cassie wants all her friends to come play with it, of course princess attire is bring your own
She had a blast with the Valentines day baking and loved her gift from daddy!
Then last Sunday we met up with her friends at Kid's Fest. She and Ava got to attend Dora's Birthday Party, although Cassie was quite concerned we forgot Dora's gift.
Then she met some Star Wars folks,
Clifford
Danced on the stage with Dora.
What a day!
On the baby front we are in countdown mode. I am 36 weeks tomorrow somewhere we thought we'd never see, So the questions remains is she hanging out till 40 or making a debut soon? We just don't have a good idea, but we promise to update you when we can!




2 comments:
Looks like fun times in the Brown household! I can't wait to see those pics of little Miss Camryn when she decides to make her debut! I loved the pic of you on Twitter, you are so pretty! We miss you!
Glad to hear the new baby is staying put like she's supposed to! Always good news :) I like all the new pics, especially the ones of baking cookies, what fun!
Post a Comment