
While up there they talked about soft touches to the baby which Cassie demonstrated with a slap to the babies face, NICE. Cassie also demonstrated how to sing to the baby, you'll need to turn you volume up to hear here, and notice how she is rocking back and forth, I think I may have too much help on my hands
Sunday we took Cassie roller skating at a local rink, she had fun but it was hard and she did make daddy fall, Sorry I didn't get a picture of that, but here is what I did get!
We also enjoyed some super nice February weather and got to ride our bike outside, such a treat since I just heard 10+ inches of snow Friday...Figures it is the 13th of the month right!




4 comments:
I love love love the Barack Obama comment! Out of the mouths of babes!
Love her singing! Looks like you're gonna have lots of help!
Roller Skating! What fun!
Oh, how sweet!
What a cute story! Cassie, you are getting so big! I know you will be an amazing big sister! Love, Zoie
Post a Comment