Friday, February 27, 2009

Are we ready?

Well folks the countdown is officially on, I am 34 weeks 2 days pregnant. More pregnant then I have ever been :-) The Procardia I was taking to stop the contractions ran out this morning so now we have the waiting game. From what I can gather about 1/2 the women taking procardia go into labor within about 5 days of going off the medication, the other 50 % tend to go full term meaning 37 weeks or further along. We have no idea when Camryn will be arriving to join us or what is in store for us now, which of course makes us a bit nervous. but the reality is she is a good size and had the steroids to help with lung development 6 weeks ago and they won't be taking drastic measures to stop us should we go into Labor. So now is the time to hedge your bets on a Birthday for the little one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...my early guess is Sunday or Monday (like your mom)
My late guess is April 1st... wouldn't you just die if you went that long! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Hummmm.....I am surprised you made it this long so I am going to say you will make it all the way! I love the pics of newborn Cassie on the blog....we forget so quickly how fast they change! We are so excited for you guys to be a family of four!!