Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy New Year
2010 was rung in with great enthusiasm, Cassie and her best buddy Ava got to stay up until midnight and toast with some sparkling apple cider! Like a bad mom I didn't take a single picture, but that is all about to change! I have challened myself to a 365 project. I am going to take one picture of each girl every day in the year 2010. I cannot guarantee you it will be beautiful shots daily, or that it will interest you to follow along. but I know in the end I'll have something for my daughters to look back anytime they choose! So feel free to follow us over at our new blog http://365cassieandcamryn.blogspot.com/ I don't guarantee to post to the blog once a day but I do guarantee the picture will be taken and posted as each individual day. I'll still be using this blog as well to keep you up to date on all our fun lives! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love the new blog! Very cool!
Happy New Year! I love you!
Post a Comment