Monday, June 8, 2009

Sarah and Matt

Stealing the idea after reading a friends blog, I thought I'd introduce you to the other two members of my family you haven't met yet. Sarah and Matt.





Sarah came to live with us first, I would say it was about 1 year ago when we first met Sarah, I noticed Cassie talking about Sarah quite often and when I asked who Sarah was I was told " my pretend friend"

She plays dolls with Cassie, must have her own seat at the table, must get food, and when it is bath time she always has to be washed first. Last night after Cassie had been in bed for awhile I heard her talking so I peeked in her room and found her looking out the window, I asked her what she was doing and she said. "Sarah's leaving mom, she has to go back to New Mexico" I asked her how old Sarah was and her reply was. "three, no wait how old do you have to be to fly alone"? I answered with 7 and she said " Sarah's 7 mom" So Sarah is on a flight back to New Mexico as we speak, at least I hope she didn't get lost on her way to the airport, I better call Grandma Cookie and have her run pick her up!

Matt is another friend and he attends every tea party we have, I am just not sure where he came from, did Sarah pick him up after a crazy night out? Did Cassie find him on a walk, was he an orphan? He is shy Cassie says and that is why we don't see him much but I have to wonder where he hides. I do know he is little and likes trucks and he eats alot of food, my grocery bill becomes bigger each week and I am sure it isn't cause the parents in the house are eating more!

The pretend friends are quite fun for Cassie and her imagination is really working so I let her enjoy them. I just hope no more show up I am out of room in the car, at the kitchen table and in the bathtub for any more people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! I love that Cassie has these friends! Lilly's "friend" is Nana! She always comes to hang out with us...sometimes we accidentally sit on her or bump into her but it's okay because now she has two arms again! Kids totally rock!