Monday, December 1, 2008

Babysitting


Cassie has a desire to practice her big sister skills so I convinced Alex and Amy to let us watch Chloe (1 month) for awhile yesterday! Chloe arrived while Cassie was napping, so it was a great time for me to remember how to work small babies! Cassie woke up and after her initial holding of the baby we got out all the baby things we could find. Chloe was very patient in her job of admiring each toy and rotating from plaything to plaything! In the end we had two very happy girls, and I THINK I can handle two kids!



Each visit in never complete without a few kisses



2 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Awww....she's gonna be a great big sister!

Anonymous said...

There was never any doubt that Cassie would be a great big sis and mom would be great with two! But practice never hurt either!