Here is a picture of Cassie from back in that time frame just to catch you up!
And just to show you how big she has grown.. this years 4th of July fireworks!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
The Never Ending Sickness!
Cassie is now on day 3 of diarrhea and had a horrid diaper rash, after two bout of the stomach flu days apart I was sure we would be on good ground for a bit minus some teething...Guess My daughter goes in waves... NICU for a week scaring us crazy... home and healthy as a horse for about a year and now the never ending and constantly changing stomach bug.. I already took tomorrow off of work, so I'll be home with her, the grandma and GG came the last 2 days and took care of her, thank god for them, aside from pooing on the carpet and some ink pen on my new couch My daughter was loved when I couldn't be here and that is all that matters.
The Never Ending Sickness!
Cassie is now on day 3 of diarrhea and had a horrid diaper rash, after two bout of the stomach flu days apart I was sure we would be on good ground for a bit minus some teething...Guess My daughter goes in waves... NICU for a week scaring us crazy... home and healthy as a horse for about a year and now the never ending and constantly changing stomach bug.. I already took tomorrow off of work, so I'll be home with her, the grandma and GG came the last 2 days and took care of her, thank god for them, aside from pooing on the carpet and some ink pen on my new couch My daughter was loved when I couldn't be here and that is all that matters.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Adventures in Motherhood
Well I had my first big introduction to the funner times of motherhood on Sunday night, We went to Anthony's parents for a bbq and were driving home ... 15 minutes after we left.. Cassie puked in the car.. She is still in the rear facing seat so I heard her kind of gag, looked back and WOW!!!!!! I think grandma overfed her a SMALL bit!We pulled over, Called grandma to bring wet towels, stripped her down, out her in the stroller and pulled out the carseat to begin the clean up.... 52 minutes later we were headed back home!I have never seen such a mess in all my life, I spent her whole nap yesterday cleaning out the car and trying to get the smell of Chicken noodle dinner out of the carseat!
Adventures in Motherhood
Well I had my first big introduction to the funner times of motherhood on Sunday night, We went to Anthony's parents for a bbq and were driving home ... 15 minutes after we left.. Cassie puked in the car.. She is still in the rear facing seat so I heard her kind of gag, looked back and WOW!!!!!! I think grandma overfed her a SMALL bit!We pulled over, Called grandma to bring wet towels, stripped her down, out her in the stroller and pulled out the carseat to begin the clean up.... 52 minutes later we were headed back home!I have never seen such a mess in all my life, I spent her whole nap yesterday cleaning out the car and trying to get the smell of Chicken noodle dinner out of the carseat!
And just to show you how big she has grown.. this years 4th of July fireworks!




1 comment:
Okay, so you've rejoined...now how about some updates???? Hope to hear from you soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment